Hopefully, once we get into a more established schedule I will be able to post more often and in more detail, but for now it may be a little sparse and rather brief..
Yesterday, we took our first real outing and visited some friends and family at the lake. Austin did really well. He slept the whole drive there and then slept most of the visit. It may sound like normal newborn behavior, but that is unusual for Austin. He is not a big sleeper at all. He likes to know what is going on at all times, and I think he is afraid he will miss something if he takes more than a 15 min. nap during the day. ;-) The outing was much needed for me. It was nice to get out of the house for a while and let others take turns enjoying holding my little guy.
4 comments:
Love the pictures. He is looking so cute! We are looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Karina
Precious little guy! Hope you all are doing well. I know you are busy figuring things out with the baby, we are thinking of you guys with your new life.
Love ya! The Speers
I don't know why the blog says "Matt said" but just to let you know I wrote it to you guys. Not that he doesn't wish you well also. :)
Staci
Glad you're back to Blogging! I was so sick of seeing, "Warning: If you have not seen Alias or Lost..." ;o)
BTW, Em's been talking about you guys nonstop since we saw you.
Post a Comment